Watch Box Australia - FAQ
Should I store my watches in a Boxes?
Storing your watches in a watch box is not only practical for watch storage, but stylish. You are able to display your beautiful timepieces, organize them so that you can find a piece at any time, and also keep your precious collection safe from dust, dirt, smudges, and scratches. Our watch boxes have a soft, velvety lining to prevent the watch from being scratched, and compartments for storing extra batteries, links, or other accessories.
Our watch boxes come in multiple sizes to accommodate different kinds of watches and are made from luxurious wood or vegan leather for a more classic look. While some people may choose to simply leave their watch on their nightstand or dresser, a watch box offers an additional layer of protection against scratches, dust, and other damage.
For people who have a collection of watches or who frequently travel with their watch, a watch box can be an essential way to keep their timepieces in pristine condition.
Get free delivery on a wooden watch box Australia-wide at Boxes of Elegance on orders over $150.
How should I care for my watches?
As any watch collector knows, watches are expensive and can hold great sentimental value, so it is imperative that they are stored and cared for correctly to ensure they are kept in pristine condition and in working order. Here are a few of our top tips for caring for your precious collection:
- Store your watches in a lined watch box to prevent them from hitting each other and causing scratches.
- Wipe each watch with a soft, lint-free cloth after each wear to remove any sweat or dirt that may have accumulated.
- Check the seals and gaskets regularly on waterproof and water-resistant watches to make sure they remain intact.
- Be careful what cleaning products you are using - some chemicals can be harmful and cause issues.
- Remove your watch before a shower (even if it is waterproof) as steam can damage it.
- Take your watch off when you are going to bed.
- Take your watch to a professional jeweller if you notice scratches.
Whether you are an avid collector or simply have a few cherished timepieces, investing in a watch box and taking proper care of your timepieces is imperative to ensuring they remain in pristine condition in the long run.
What is your returns policy for watch boxes?
We offer a hassle-free return policy on all unused products in original condition for up to 14 days after delivery that were purchased from our online store if the box is in original condition or faulty. If you need to make a return, get in touch with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can start a returns request for you.
You will receive our returns address and helpful information on how to ship the box back to us in the most cost-effective way after this process has started. If the product is damaged or flawed, we will arrange for the return and pay the shipping costs.
For more information about our returns policy or how we ship our watch boxes Australia-wide, contact us or visit our returns page, today.